Tuesday, January 26, 2021

This could be my last …

 My Last Saints on 7.25 x 9.75 paper?


Saint Dymphna 


It brings me great sadness that I must abandon this project with this last piece of Saint Dymphna. The last 'Saint on 7.25 X 9.75 Paper' - I had high hopes that I could finish all fifty-two drawings, but as I shuffled through my folder I discovered only one page left that measured 7.25 by 9.75 inches, it is the one you see below, Saint Dymphna.



  • Patron saint of the mentally ill

But I will continue … only it'll be different size paper.

I'll have to use 7 X 10, only a tiny difference of 0.6875 inches in area. - They won't take as long!

Video of this Drawing - 




Thank you for viewing my art!



2 comments:

  1. Wow! That really turned out nice. Which saint is next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'll probably do Saint Dominic to finish off letter D and then skip around the alphabet, maybe even to letter Z.

    ReplyDelete

Comment, Critique, or Criticize