Sunday, January 10, 2021

It's My Blogirthday!

 Happy Blogirthday!


It has been exactly 1 year since I started this blog - Jan 10th two thousand and twenty! 1 year and I've got a ton of followers who love viewing my art, thanks to them that I can still be here showing my work and showing what my hand is capable of when you stick a pencil or pen into it, or a crayon.

This Year's Graph


Guess at Next Year's Graph


Now for the Artwork



This is a drawing of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. I wanted to draw something with crayons because I liked how smooth they were and how nice the colors blend together. I decided to do a drawing of the Blessed Virgin Mary because I don't think I have drawn one in color - I have painted one and have done a little sketch, but not a big drawing - it is not super big, but it is bigger than regular paper - 14 inches wide by 17 inches tall. 

This is probably the video that inspired me to do this particular picture of Mary, they used colored pencil for the whole drawing.

 


My Finished Drawing



This drawing was done with Prismacolors and crayons. I used the Prismacolors for the face and hands and the rest was done with crayons.

A Bonus Sketch


This sketch is a Hungarian themed drawing done for some of my cousins. Included in this sketch is the Hungarian flag, a Forint (Money), and the Hungarian Parliament Building.

I hope you enjoyed this post, comment if you liked any of the drawings.






2 comments:

  1. Happy blogirthday, Esteban! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogirthday!! I liked all the drawings, as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, Critique, or Criticize