Friday, January 1, 2021

Finished my self-portrait! Plus a bonus drawing?

 A New Year

As you have probably guessed by reading the title, Yes, I have finished my self-portrait! Lots of people have been asking when I was going to finish, well, not lots - but here it is. If you were to scroll down you would be able to see the finished piece, but for you readers who keep reading this text - finish reading this no nonsense words of meaningless vocabulary. Why did you even read this sentence?


First look at the photo of the drawing.  If I could I would put the original.


But I have to put only a photo, no hard copies.

A College of photos,

or is it Collage of photos? hmm.

And the Finished Drawing


There I am. I finished this in 2020. That was quite awhile ago, last year to be exact. A long time ago, but yet only a few days ago.

The New Year Drawing

Every year on the new year or after, depending on if I remember, I do a little sketch. I started when I began doing this, so - a long time ago, 2017 or 2018 - but I've probably done a drawing every year since I was born, but not a New Year Sketch, I'll call this series a New Year Sketch - I'll post a page of ones I've done and continue each year there is a new year. I'm pretty sure there is a New Year every year.

2021 New Year Sketch:


Buoyancy is key to float!

When the buoyant force equals one ton, it will sink no further. When any boat displaces a weight of water equal to its own weight, it floats. This is often called the “principle of flotation” where a floating object displaces a weight of fluid equal to its own weight.

Go to the page : New Year Sketch to see my other sketches from the new years of the past, so the old years.

Thanks for viewing this artwork

In the comment section answer the following question. - What was an unexpected joy this past year?









2 comments:

  1. An unexpected joy? Finding your blog was an unexpected joy, Esteban.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Finding your comment was an unexpected joy for me!

      Delete

Comment, Critique, or Criticize