Thursday, January 21, 2021

Saint Benedict with Video!

- Father of Western Monasticism


-Saint Benedict of Nursia-


I've finished letter B, next I will jump to letter D, with Saint Dymphna and Saint Dominic, as I have already done the C's. I like to jump around the alphabet, just to confuse people that like orderly fashions. Isn't it boring if everything is in line, perfect, and in an order that pleases you.  Never in real life is there perfect order and reason for things - same goes for this series, whatever letter I feel like doing next will be the one - F doesn't have to come after E.

-     Here is the finished drawing done in colored pencil on 7.25" X 9.75" paper. I have updated the page, "Saints on 7.25 X 9.75 Paper."




I have also recorded this drawing as I drew, the video is down below. I have had many requests to do another time lapse video from my many followers, so here it is, maybe I will record the rest of this series.



THANK YOU for Viewing this Art!


6 comments:

  1. Nice drawing! I like the video. How long did it take you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it took a little over three and a half hours.

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Can't wait to see the rest of the series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Now I can say that I've watched you draw an entire piece. The video is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good. The video was really neat. Your art just keeps getting better.

    ReplyDelete

Comment, Critique, or Criticize