Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Perspectively in Perspective

 1 Point Perspective

Last week I drew a room using perspectives, one point perspective to be exact. One vanishing point, all angles vanish to a single point - just like when you look down a railroad track.


For this picture I followed a tutorial on one-
point perspective, so it didn't come from my imagination, but from my hand I did sketch it.

Next Project

Currently in the studio I am working on a few different projects. Between my school artwork like this one-point perspective, I have a self portrait started and a Star Wars/Star Trek colored pencil drawing in progress.

A Sneak Peak



A self portrait in charcoal.


A star trek/wars scene in colored pencil.

Thanks for viewing my art! 

Share with all your friends!


"Without followers, evil cannot spread." - Mr. Spok


1 comment:

Comment, Critique, or Criticize