Wednesday, November 25, 2020

I'm starting my own envelope business?

 ECCENTRIC ENVELOPES




Many Envelopes, Many Letters

Below is a collection of some of the envelopes I have drawn on for my sister's letters.


Minneapolis Cherry on the Spoon scene. Done with watercolors. This might even be my favorite part of Minneapolis, and I don't even like cherries - Just look at that cherry! Look how it balances on the spoon, the reflection in the water with the tall buildings poking up behind the trees - just marvelous! And the cherry doubles as a fountain!


A birthday card
Order your custom birthday envelopes in the comments below - No more shopping for the perfect envelope  to go with that silly card, or with that inspirational card you found at Good Will, the perfect card is right here - I'll just have to draw it first!


A zipper.
It's just waiting for an address before it zips right up and onto the mailbox. This is a privacy envelope, once you zip it, its contents will never be seen again.


Ice skating theme.
Look at those skates, just waiting for some feet to hop in and cut through the ice with their sharp blades.


Winter theme.
Some even say those kids are so cute, envelopes like these are hard to find!


Parrot theme.
Ahhh! Look at the parrot - it's actually a Scarlet McCaw, which is a type of parrot. 


Tropical theme.
A toucan, but only one!




Duck theme.
Quack! Quack! 


A Landscape.
This scene was done with pastels - watch out mailman, you may have a mess on your hands after touching this one, (hahaha!)


Indiana State Seal
He'd better watch out for that falling tree!


A Waterfall.
Waterfalls are so watery!


Strawberries.
Who doesn't like a good strawberry?


Camping.
I forgot the marshmallows!


Camping!
We put too much plastic in the fire, it's smoking!

Thank you for viewing my Art!

I hope you like these envelopes and the scenes I've drawn on them. If you'd like a custom envelope like one of these you may buy one, I'll probably have my own business soon. 

"Esteban's Eccentric Envelopes"

Put your orders in the comments below!





3 comments:

  1. So cool but where do you write the address?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The address can be written anywhere you choose, it's just a matter of preference - or a matter of if you want the mail carrier to find it!

      Delete

Comment, Critique, or Criticize