Thursday, August 27, 2020

Art Class!

 More drawings to come

I signed up for a drawing class this semester so I'll be busy drawing - unless we have to model clay? Nope, probably just drawing.

In the first week we already had three drawings due. The first one is of a mug.


My second drawing is a still life done in colored pencils. At first I could not think of anything ... No, I couldn't think of what to draw that would look appealing. 
But then my glance shifted over to the cabinet full of games and ... That's how this next drawing came to be - Still Life of Blurble.


This piece captures all sorts of movement throughout, from the grain in the table to the angled boxes of the game and the lain out cards. It moves the eye that captures the attention!


And my last drawing is a landscape done using a mixture of different mediums, ("art medium" refers to the art materials or artist supplies used to create a work of art).  I used Charcoal, colored pencils, crayons, and pastels to create this landscape.




I only had a limited time to finish these so I didn't have a whole lot of time to go into great detail as I did on the previous piece, but sometimes simplicity beats complexity




If you perceive this image correctly it should look like a road - more specifically; a gravel road going far and beyond the horizon from a hill with trees and grass and plopped alongside that road appears to be a telephone wire taking you diagonally through the piece.

Thank You for reading this post and viewing my art!

Come Again Now!

Comment which drawing you like best!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Critique, or Criticize