Thursday, August 6, 2020

Maybe my favorite so far ...

This could well be my favorite 

This could be my favorite dog drawing so far. Why? - It was fun to draw! I turned out how I like it and it could also be that the picture ...
WASN'T BLURRY! 
And it was a nice full body dog that was clear ... enough ... here 
                                                               Is a glimpse of the head.

My favorite part are the eyes. and the right ear ... looking at it though it is the left ear.

Here are some more photos leading up to the final



This one used a filter to darken the values - look at the eyes.


And here it is with the background!


And her name is Ava - I'm sure you would know if you read the name.


And here Ava is doing all she can to stop the spread of Covid-19 ... I'm so proud of her - that's my good girl, Ava, come get a doggy num num.


I am almost finished with the last letter A prismacolor, Saint Anthony, so that will be next ... unless perhaps something else pops up?

Thank You for reading and viewing this dog!

Comment which dog food is your favorite! 
But if you haven't tried any, comment what kind of dog is best!

"Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen." - Orhan Pamuk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Critique, or Criticize