Monday, January 16, 2023

Another Fire Art

 Washington Crossing the Delaware

Although there is speculation on Washington's crossing and of the reality of the painting, I say its just a work of art depicting a true historical event. With that I bring you my second piece of fire art on this blog.

This time I added some color with water colors. I didn't have a large enough piece of wood to fit the whole scene so I at least got the important people person - Washington in there. No, I'm sure the others helped out a lot as well. It's not like Washington is paddling anyway. He just stands in the middle of the boat - what is he doing anyway. Everyone is hard at work paddling or trying to keep the country's flag upright in rough conditions, ice and snow and wind and there is the leader just standing there in the middle of the boat - wouldn't it be really unstable with a couple of men standing up? It also looks like there are way too many people piled in the boat. The front guy's legs are hanging out.

Well, anyway here it is - 


Thank you for reading this post and viewing my fire art of Mr. Washington and his boat ride across the Delaware.


And before you go please read one of George Washington's quotes!

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

-George Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Critique, or Criticize