Thursday, February 11, 2021

Candy Bars

This Drawing Has Learned Me Something


Here is another envelope drawing I did for my sister for her fifty-two letters in a year project. The Three Musketeers. Have you ever wondered why it's called the Three Musketeers and not Two or One Musketeer … I haven't either until I saw their advertisement! 

Because without 3, you can't double dutch
Because 2 musketeers would think they're looking in a mirror.
Because 1 musketeer can't use the carpool lane


This was done with markers, fine liner pens, and some watercolors.

KitKat Fine liner Pen


This is the second candy bar envelope that I drew. Probably my favorite two candy bars, 3 Musketeers and KitKat, I like Twix too, so I might have to draw a Twix as well.




Thank you for viewing these envelopes!

What is your favorite candy bar?

What should I draw next on an envelope?




2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love how these look! My favorite candy bar is Reece's Peanut Butter Cup, but I also really like Twix, and Milky Ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of the Three Musketeer's advertisement before, interesting. My favorite candy bar is a Baby Ruth, Milky Way, and 100 Grand.

    ReplyDelete

Comment, Critique, or Criticize