Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Oh no! What am I going to do? That's bad!

Here We Go Again!

Ah! I have to go back to school now. But at least I had a nice long break ... lots of free time to draw and get some new ideas. I got some new sketches done, some random still lives and my version of Emmett's double-decker couch! - I thought it was a great idea, I don't know what Vitruvius was thinking - Lego legs don't even dangle over the edge of the couch!


The Still Life


This is the random still life. It was late, so I set my car keys on the table and drew them. That wasn't enough so I added a few things ... some money, a juggling ball (didn't turn out the greatest), and the Sharpie I drew the piece with. The Sharpie is my favorite.


AND EMMETT'S COUCH!



























Wow! Look at that couch - What? ... it did save his life.



My Next Piece

Nope, not a Prismacolor piece ... my idea changed. It always does, I think I have a good idea and then a better idea comes up. I decided on a person, so I went on https://pixabay.com/ to get a free image and found a saxophone player ... awesome. I like playing the saxophone, I'll draw this. 

I got the sketch done, now I have to add some value. 

As I was sketching his sax I spotted a little sticker on the bell ... and then I looked closer and saw ... it was ... a ... my little ... pony!

Why does he have a My Little Pony sticker on his saxophone?

... but then I remembered ... a picture tells a thousand words.

I don't know this guy. I don't know his life story ... so the only thing I can do is ... make one for him.
So I created his life story.

The next post will reveal the finished drawing and this guy's story.



Original
My sketch.



Thank you for reading this post.🎷 Comment Below. ⬇️



2 comments:

Comment, Critique, or Criticize