Saturday, September 28, 2024

Saint Michael...

Shall we say another stab... 

I've finished Saint Michael...again! This time in color. This was a lot of fun to draw, lots of colors and shading. Your eye really gets to move around with this piece.


I decided to replace the first Saint Michael drawing in the Saints A - Z series with this one. Those can be found here: Click this Link! I now have 14 done! And am continuously working to finish the series. FYI - Saint Philomena is on deck to be drawn and then most likely, Saint Peter to polish off the P's.

As I looked back on the videos I took, yes I forgot to mention, this is also a time-lapse piece! 12 hours of videos. That really surprised me. I didn't think it was that long...but I drew a little bit at a time...I guess it all adds up. Little by little!

Progress Photos




Guess What?

Yes, you'll have to watch the time-lapse to see the final drawing. That's how I get you...

Time Lapse Video



You can also watch it here: Saint Michael Video - YouTube

Thanks for viewing the Saint Michael Post. Hopefully you watched the video and saw the final drawing. Until the next drawing...







3 comments:

  1. I like the colors and the shading. Awesome job! Its so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another time lapse video. Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And now I know what you've been doing in the basement... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, Critique, or Criticize