Monday, May 2, 2022

Happy Easter!

A Little Behind

It is still the 16th day of Easter as I type this ART-icle (haha) So I present you with 2022's painted egg. Here is the link to all the egg paintings I have done. Painted Eggs Link

I chose to do a Bob Ross painting this year. It's actually one of Ross's outdoor landscape scenes - (If you're not familiar with Bob Ross's paintings, all of his paintings are of landscapes - unless I'm mistaken?)


This year I started off with a white egg, not that I haven't any other year, but it was one from a carton, I didn't even look in the chicken coop in the backyard in the morning I just grabbed one from the egg carton in the fridge - now that I'm pondering on this a bit more I don't recall there is a chicken coop in the backyard.


Next I gave the egg a sky, a blue sky that is. No clouds...just sky!


And finally I gave the egg a stream, grass, and a few happy little trees.


I hope you like the final egg, but it is okay if you don't like it.

Happy Easter!


Thank you for reading and viewing this ART-icle!

More art on the way! (Woo-hoo!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, Critique, or Criticize